Bringing your dog to Glyndley Manor Cottages
There are lots of dog-friendly places to visit as well as eating out - below are just a few to get you started!
- Dog-friendly pub in Herstmonceaux: The Bull's Head: Boreham Street, Herstmonceaux, East Sussex, BN27 4SG/ www.bullsheadborehamstreet.com /Phone: 01323 831981
- Dog-friendly pub in Three Oaks: The Three Oaks Pub: Butchers Lane, Three Oaks, East Sussex, TN35 4NH / www.thethreeoakspub.com / Phone: 01424 813303
- The Kiosk: Upper DUKES Drive Foyle Way, Eastbourne BN20 7XN /Phone: +44 7951 950926
- Your Dogs Secret Hideaway Freedom Field: Heatherdene Hideaway, Glynleigh Road, Pevensey, BN24 5BS https://www.heatherdenehideaway.co.uk/
EASTBOURNE: Dogs allowed October to April/ Iconic pier/ Coastal walking to white cliffs/Great access and facilities/Please pick up after your dog!
Not allowed from May 1st to Sept 30th
PEVENSEY BAY: Dogs allowed all year round/Long shingle beach/Good facilities nearby/Historical Cinque Port
Birling Gap Under the Seven Sisters/By Birling Gap Marine Nature Reserve/Dogs allowed all year round/Watch the tide - access via steps
The Beacon in Eastbourne: Visit Website
A guide for dog owners: Visit Website
Rules/Policies for dog-owners at Glyndley Manor Cottages:
- Dogs are to be kept on a lead at ALL times wherever on the site and are not to be left unsupervised at any time.
- Please clean up after your dog.
- A dog waste bin is placed on the wall of the central laundry area for your dog waste. Dog waste can also be placed into the TRADE WASTE bins at the long stay car park.
- A dog fee amounting to GBP £25.00.
- Please note that a maximum of 1 dog only allowed.