This three-bedroom cottage offers a comfortable ‘home away from home’ feel and a warm welcome to the Glyndley Manor Estate. The beautiful and tranquil surroundings are ideal for relaxing or as a base to explore local beauty spots.
The cottage is maintained to a high standard with attention to detail and cleanliness.
Cottage 10 has a number of unique features that make it the ideal holiday let for those looking for a disabled friendly cottage.
It is fully adapted and accessible, providing an en-suite wet room, wheelchair access and disabled parking.
The single bedroom with an en-suite wet room can accommodate a portable hoist, should you need to bring one.
This cottage is ideal for larger family groups (sleeps up to 6 people with the option of a children’s zbed).
- Central heating
- Bathrooms (one with bath and shower and one wet room)
- Towels, duvets, bed linen, tea towel are included in the price
- A central launderette and drying area is available
- Fully furnished kitchen including appliances and dishwasher
- Reduced work top and sink height in kitchen area suitable for wheel chair users
- Good size dining table
- Television, DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi
- Disabled access via a ramp to and from nearby designated disabled car park
At A Glance